Logo

Cosgraves – The Butcher Shop was originally established in 1892 by Ellen Cosgrave. The first location was in Renelagh, Dublin. The trade left the family and was taken back up by Declan Cosgrave who has built it up to four shops of a world class standard.

Cosgraves uses traditional methods to provide high quality and convenient meals.

Phone: 01 455 0329

Monday0830 -1900
Tuesday0830 -1900
Wednesday0830 - 2000
Thursday0830 - 2100
Friday0830 - 2100
Saturday0830 - 2100
Sunday1000 - 1900